30 Day Castle Meme: Day Twenty Eight → Top Moment Where Castle/Beckett Should’ve Made Out: 4x07, Cops and Robbers
And she says, what do you love to do outside your world? Who spends timewith you? Who do you love when you’re not working? Sweet girl…. Where would you go, if you had the time? Crossing some crazy state-line somewhere? To whom do you cry? Cause I’ve waited all my life for you, sweet girl.
Castle Screencap Meme: Two AUs [1/2]
"Magic, especially Dark magic … leaves traces.
Kate Beckett is an Auror; a member of an elite unit of highly-trained, specialist officers within the Department of Magical Law Enforcement whose job is to who investigate crimes related to the Dark Arts and catch Dark wizards and witches. Richard Castle is a famous mystery novelist, five times winner of Witch Weekly’s most charming smile award and single-father. When Beckett turns up at his book signing in Flourish and Blotts to bring him in for questioning regarding a murder Castle quickly becomes enamoured with both the tough, savvy witch and with using his knowledge of criminal methodology to solve real crimes so he gets permission from the Mayor of New York City to tag along with her and the rest of the team….
A reenact of the final scene in ‘A Deadly Affair’.
For more Brick Castle and Plate Beckett click here.
Ugh!!! Thank you very much!!! It’s so fun to do them!! And since I have resources *my boyfriend is a huge LEGO fan* I was like “why not??”
And I will try to reenact a scene today *_* (no…not always final scene. It would be hard to do all the door pinning with LEGOS xD)
Sadly a lot of them are one shots, but there’s a few longer ones. A lot of yuri manga is tragically too short and I’m always left wanting more. D:
After some struggles with myself, I ended up putting stories about college aged women so long as it’s not “innocent school life” heavy.
- Love my Life (this one has a movie. A uni student coming out to her father and finding that her parents were both queer as well.)
- Indigo Blue (A novelist caught between feelings for her boyfriend but also her feelings for another woman.)
- Free Soul (22 year old aspiring manga artist writing a manga about a black jazz singer. Artist falls for a trumpeter of a jazz band.)
- Sweet Lovin Baby (A young woman befriends a lesbian couple and falls for them. With three other short stories.)
- Conditions for Paradise- An OL in love with a world hopping freelance journalist
- We’re Aiming for Love Now (Journalist and a cutie in a cosplay store)
- Happy Picture Diary - (REALLY FUNNY. An social worker and an editor’s daily life together. All chibi but with some really real lesbian life jokes)
- Off-Time (an aging lesbian short one shot)
- 20-Year-Old Girl x 30-Year-Old Maiden- (one shot, a 30 year old sensitive about her age with a 20 year old woman in her art class)
- Princess of the Stars- (short- almost didn’t make it b/c high school flashbacks but it’s college roomies and it’s short and sweet- and challenges that “girls experiment with girls in high school then grow out of it” thing that people in Japan sometimes think)
- Ohana Holoholo: Torino Shino (Saya lives with her bisexual former girlfriend and her son. Nico, an actor living up stairs and a close friend, drops by for a visit almost everyday. Somewhat like family, and somewhat not, a story about their lives)
- My Unique Day-Sakamoto Mano (women in an acting troupe together. one shot)
- Abracadabra- Tanaka Minoru (a magician and a cute girl dealing with confessing to a girl for the first time)
- Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep- Mizutani Fuka (two women with the same name meet. Warnings for self harm)
- Cirque Arachne: Saida Nika (Two women working in the circus in a trapeze act. Stellar cute.)
- Maple Love- Otsu Hiyori (meeting in college; really cute)
Two that I recommend but are set apart from the others because one is written by a man and one is written with the male audience in mind respectively
- Kusari ha mou iranai- Uso Kurata; two Office ladies
- Octave- Akiyama Haru (seinen manga; a talent manager and a songwriter)
This is by no means an exhaustive list and I know there’s more (one particularly that I wanted to put on here but couldn’t remember the title of) so feel free to add on your favorite adult queer lady manga to the list!
apologies if these recommendations are already in the notes, but if they are I enthusiastically second!
Collectors- Uko Nishi, a four koma manga about two lovers who disapprove of the other’s spending habits. (Predawn Girls is also a really cute one shot, even if it is about loving a straight girl)
Double House- Haruno Nanae, “[T]he story of a connection between two women, Maho and Fujiko, who live in the same apartment building. Maho, a male-to-female transsexual, saves Fujiko, a girl from a rich family who’s left home and is living on her own, one night, and the two become fast friends. As they grow closer, Fujiko confesses to Maho that she has feelings for her…” not a lot of romance, but it’s heartfelt.
Minoru Tanaka has an ongoing series called Rock It, GIRL!! which has younger characters, but no school themes. Her one shot, My Teddy Bear, is super cute. (She also has a one shot that is about high school girls called Vampire Girl that you should also read just for the ending)
A San Francisco Story- Ariyoshi Kyouko ” a woman goes to visit an old friend who’s an out lesbian living in San Francisco.
Girl’s End- Fujio is about a club for girls who like girls and the woman who runs it. (i really wish this was an ongoing)
No apology necessary! They sound wonderful!
You can do it! All of those things!
Thank you sid <3
I need to stop saying I want things and start to doing. I want to go to SDCC so I registered at the site so i can try to buy the badge next year. I want to sutudy Computer forensic science so I will try to take classes as a special student next year. I need to set goals or else I will get pissed off at myself.