Basically it involves (teenaged) Maura buying some clothes for teen transguy Jane. Thanks for the opportunity to flesh it out - I couldn’t get this scenario out of my head!
Sorry, but no. The hate for Alexis stems from people who usually don’t like that she takes away from romantic time between Castle and Beckett.
Think about it logically. Richard Castle has never had a relationship work long term, just as he’s never been in a relationship that has made him happy long term. Alexis, first and foremost, is going to protect and side with her father. Any of her issues with Beckett are actually very well placed because, literally, her lone parent who gives an actual shit about her wanders in front of gun fire/stands near bombs etc just in the hope that this woman who has inspired him might love him back. It’s romantic, sure, but it’s also a terrible thing to know that your parent might end up dead and all for a woman who (at least during season 4, to Alexis) might not love him back.
She isn’t being bitchy. The one time Alexis has been bitchy to Kate Beckett directly corresponded to her father and her grandmother being locked in a bank. It also happened to fall around the time that she realized her first love wasn’t there for her and it was time to put an end to the relationship. That’s a big milestone that have probably made most of us a little rude to others.
What most of you are implying as bitchy? That’s stuff between Castle and Alexis that has nothing to do with Beckett. And, frankly, the tension that does exist between Alexis and Kate? Goes both ways. Kate has kept herself from getting involved and choosing sides, has never really sought Alexis out for talking or bonding until late in season 6. As for season 7? Her father is missing. If you didn’t know where your dad was? You’d probably be a bit of a bitch too.
But this does kind of prove my point, it’s all Alexis fault. Beckett can’t have don’t anything wrong. Simply not true. And, for the matter, if Kate Beckett isn’t upset and frustrated with Alexis why the hell is everyone else? Beckett’s a big girl, she can’t take a little ire from a girl who is still trying to figure her life out.
Well said, the hate for Alexis is not justified, its just fandom idiocy at its best.
A lot of people use Alexis’ age behind their hate, but they use it to their advantage, either she’s old enough and should understand and respect her father’s decisions. Or she’s too young to really understand what love is so how could she possibly know what CB are feeling and if marriage is the right thing.
It can’t go both ways, no one seems to look at it from Alexis’ POV but instead just want to shame on anyone that speaks ill of Kate
Reblogging this version (I edited it completely because I thought it was rambling) for posterity.
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
This is me
So I know 2000 followers isn’t that huge, but I wanted to say thank you to you all for being such lovely followers and supporting this blog and being patient with me. So I thought I’d do a giveaway! Prizes and rules as follows:
There will be two winners, each getting identical prize packs. These will consist of:
- 1x Castle Coffee Travel Mug (the one they use on the show)
- 1x copy of Raging Heat (didn’t anticipate reaching the milestone this early, but by the time the comp ends and I get everything ready, it should be out by then)
- Also if you like I will immediately make a list of fics of your choosing. Or you can select from a list of requests I’ve received.
I realise some people may already own these, but I tried to pick items that maybe not everyone will have :)
- Must be following this blog. (Just because I would like the winners to be someone who supports this blog)
- Like once and/or reblog once to enter (total of 2 entries max) - you can reblog more than once but your name will only be counted twice.
- I will be using a random selector, so there will be no preferential selection of winners
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you! If I don’t receive a reply within 48hrs I will have to select a new winner
- I will ship to anywhere in the world! So you must be ok with giving me your address :)
Thank you all so much! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
I got the season 4 of Castle in 720p but the file came with 5 episodes missing. Now I have to find in other places ;_;
Castle: Until tomorrow, detective.
Beckett: You can’t just say ‘Night’?
Castle: I’m a writer. ‘Night’ is boring. ‘Until tomorrow’ is more… hopeful.
So I’m sure that everyone is going to comment about Stana finally doing the ice bucket challenge (though the fact that people literally begging her nonstop to do it is something I will not comment on), in a wet shirt, & how adorable she was (I mean, come on, she was, and so was Seamus), I just need to say - JON HUERTAS IS A CLASS ACT. (So is the rest of the Castle cast!) I don’t know if he already donated after doing the ice bucket challenge, but donating on behalf of someone that wanted to but could not afford to is wonderful, kind, classy, and sets an amazing example for other celebrities. I feel like it’d be easy to say that he could just do that because he has a well paying job, so $100 is probably like the equivalent of $20, but it’s the fact that he even did this for someone that really gets me. He’s wonderful.
“Oh, or burp in Javi’s face?” Castle asks.
“Castle,” Kate lets out, laughing a little. Good.
“What? It’s one of her main talents.”
“They should change a diaper then. Get acquainted with her second.”
“Really, Beckett, a poop joke?” he asks as they reach the first floor.